- Brand Name: Sublue
- Item NO.: Swii
- Item Name: Electronic Kickboard
- Color: Yellow
- Bulit-in Battery: 158wh Lithium Polymer battery
- Battery Life: 45mins
- Speed: High speed 1m/s(1.39mph), low-speed 0.6m/s(1.34mph)
- Weight capacity: 100 kg (220.5 lb)
- Dimension: 550x375x135mm(21.65×14.76×5.31 Inch ）
- Product Weight: 3.8 kg ( 8.37lb )
- Battery Weight: 1.1kg(2.42lb)
- Package Weight: 7.85kg
- Ages: 6+
- 230W motor – provides up to 3.28 ft/sec. top speed.
- The rechargeable lithium battery – provides up to 45 minutes of run time.
- Charging stand – with an LED status display, alerts you when the battery is charged.
- App compatible – Download the app, and monitor your battery life, range, your effort vs. the motor, plan routes, and more.
To avoid choking for the beginner, the best to do so is to use our SWII. Simply rest your chest on the kickboard, press and hold the buttons on both sides to start. Kid’s chest can now lean on the board at all times, the safest way to play with water for the beginner. Release any button to stop if an emergency, safe enough. Designed for easy holding. Easy to hold and swim with, also easy to learn.
With the remarkable buoyancy, which will maximize water fun for people of all ages, in the safest way. Rated to hold up to 100kg (220.5lb). Reliable swimming aid for all beginners, our product can help them overcome fear, enhance skills, and master balance in the water.
2 Speed Switch
Switch between speeds by using the power buttons, easy enough. Fun for everyone. Up to 45mins battery life, enables fun and creative play between family members of all ages.
Innovative built-in DUAL-MOTOR, emergency motor stop with foreign objects in 0.2 seconds. Industry sealing and waterproofing technology.
Eye-catching and award-winning design. The futuristic look integrates the principles of fluid mechanics and ergonomics to make it stand out in the water.
- 1 x Kickboard
- 1 x Charging stand
- 1 x Adapter Power Cord
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Battery protecting cover
- 5 x Instructions document
Common Faults And Trouble Shooting
Propeller blockage or abnormal rotation
- Switch off the device.
- Clean the device according to the steps in “cleaning” and dry up the device for further examination.
Stain on battery contact points
- Check whether there is damage around the contact points.
- Check whether there is damage to the sealing gasket.
- For minor stains, but the user may use a dry cloth for cleaning and apply Vaseline on the battery’s contact points.
Abnormal Status Light
- Make sure that the battery is fully charged.
- Switch on the device again.