- DUAL LINK & NO LIP-SYNC DELAY: Immerse yourself in your favorite movies and tv shows with this world-first dual-link, aptX low-latency-supported Bluetooth multipoint transmitter, which boasts no audio delay when used with aptX low-latency-supported headphones / receivers.
100FT / 30M
- BLUETOOTH LONG RANGE: Whether entertaining guests, stepping out into the garden or simply relaxing on your cozy couch, the 100ft / 30m range of the Priva IIA bluetooth transmitter enables you to listen to your entertainment system effortlessly.
- PORTABLE WITH 7-HOUR BATTERY: Need a Bluetooth transmitter for outdoor use? With a built-in battery that holds up to 7 hours of power, this is a perfect option for both streaming and charging at picnics, barbeques, parties and more!
- RECONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY: Spend more time enjoying your music, tv and games – and less time setting them up with this easy-to-use Bluetooth transmitter. Simply switch it on, and you’ll see it powers on and enters pairing/reconnection mode automatically. Easy!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- 1) Please test your TV’s audio output before purchase. Plug in a pair of wired headphones/earbuds into your TV’s audio output to check if it works. If your TV only has optical output, please consider the Avantree Oasis or Audikast instead.
- 2) Works with ANY Bluetooth compatible device but for low latency please ensure your headphones/speakers support aptX-LL (or use our certified Avantree Audition Pro, Torpedo plus or Clipper Pro).
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.