Fascia Gun Germany KASJ A6 handheld massage machine is a deep impact massage tool that supports the treatment of muscle pain. KASJ 6 massage machine adopts high-frequency impacts, relieves the pain caused by lactic acid accumulation after intense exercise, and relieves the muscle discomfort of people who work and lie down for a long time. long time.
Hand Massage Machine Gun Fascia KASJ A6 Germany use German technology, v ới 4 different head massage helps bring efficiency optimal massage for each position on the body.
Advantages and Features
– 4 massage heads with different structures and functions, for flexible use for body parts
- Circular massage head: massage large muscle groups such as biceps, thighs, calves…
- Flat massage head: used to massage the whole body, large and flat areas of the back, shoulders, buttocks …
- U-shaped massage head: suitable for use on the neck, shoulders, and spine
- Conical massage head: used to massage palms, soles, heels…
* These massage heads are easily removable allowing you to experience a variety of massage forms, providing the most comfort.
– 3-level torque motor, large torque with high frequency, pulse from 1400 – 2200 rpm, can be switched
- Level 1: 1400 rpm
- Level 2: 1800 rpm
- Level 3: 2200 rpm
– The system notifies the current power by lights:
- 1 green light: battery < 20% power
- 2 green lights are on: the battery has 20-60% remaining power
- 3 green lights are on: the battery has 96%-100% remaining power
– Smart design helps the machine automatically turn off after 15 minutes of operation, to avoid overuse, causing muscle laxity, or causing unnecessary injuries.
– Moreover, the Fascia Gun Germany KASJ A6 handheld massage machine is made of super durable and safe ABS material, resistant to shock, high impact force, safe to use.
– Lithium battery with a capacity of up to 1000mAh, helps the device work for many days without having to recharge again and again
The machine possesses a modern style with luxurious colors, a cylindrical design that makes it easy for users to hold. Moreover, KASJ A6 is very compact, only 15cm long, and very light at only 300g, making it easy to carry for relaxation and pain relief.
- Press the on-off key once, the indicator light shows the current power; The bottom green light flashes, indicating that the power is not enough, less than 20%, please charge it in time; green light is on, indicating 20% - 60% of capacity; two green lights on, indicating 60% – 95% capacity; three blue lights are on, indicating 96% – 100% power.
- Double-click the key to start the machine for 3 seconds or press and hold for 2 seconds to start the machine or hold for 2 seconds to shut down the machine in any state. After starting the machine, press the handle speed control button, the motor starts to rotate, the speed control button indicator light is on, one light in the indicator light area represents “gearbox 1”, press the control button again speed, two lights in the indicator light area represent “gearbox 2”, press the speed control button three times, the indicator light is on, three lights indicate “gearbox 3”, press the speed control button again to zero, at this time, the motor stops spinning, and the control button indicator light goes off, it will automatically turn off after 3 seconds.
- When charging, the blue light flashes and all blue lights are on after charging.
- After 15 minutes of use, the Fascia stick will automatically stop working. If you want to continue using it, you need to press the speed control button again to the required gear
- For adult use only.
- Use only on clean, dry skin. Gently press into the skin.
- Move each part for about 60 seconds. (Note: risk of damage if used through clothing).
- Do not use the device continuously for more than 1 hour, stop the device for more than 30 minutes, then restart it.
- Do not drop or use the device improperly.
- Discontinue use immediately if signs of pain or discomfort appear.
- Double-check the device and battery capacity for normal before each use.
- The device should not be used on any hard part or bone of the head or body.
- Use on soft tissues of the body without pain or discomfort.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to remove the device, which will not be returned or replaced.
- Never allow the device to run or charge unattended.
- Do not immerse in water, keep away from liquids or heat sources, and do not allow water to enter the appliance vents.
- Cough whether it is controlled pressure drop or pressure, bruising may occur. Please check the physiotherapy area regularly.
- The battery can be charged at any time and at any charge level.
- Do not charge the device while it is running.
- Keep fingers, hair, or other body parts away from the shaft and back of the vibrator because of the possibility of pinching.
- Do not put anything in the vent of the device.
- The battery should not be completely drained.
- Before first use, charge for more than six hours to fully charge.