IMALENT HR70 Led Headlamp
The IMALENT HR70 is a versatile magnetically USB-charged headlamp. A CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED delivers 3000 lumens of impressive floodlight. The HR70 is extremely lightweight with high capacity and can be used normally while charging. It can also be used as a corner lamp, headlamp, handheld flashlight, and in a multitude of other applications, intended to make a breakthrough for outdoor lighting.
- An easy-to-carry lightweight and compact aluminum headlight.
- Utilizes one pcs of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 3000 lumens
- With the clip and magnetic tail cap, it can also be used as a corner lamp, headlamp, and handheld flashlight.
- USB magnetically charged function.
- Powered by one pcs 3000mAh high discharge performance 18650 Li-ion battery(included).
- Size: 103mm*26mm(head diameter)*21.3 mm(body diameter).
- Net weight: 50g/100g(battery included).
- A high-efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Anti-reverse battery protection.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body.
- Wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
- (2 meters submersible). 1.5m impact resistant.
- Tail stand function.
- USB magnetically charged headlamp and flashlight
- 3000mAh IMALENT 18650 high discharge battery included
- Maximum output up to 3000lumens, with CREE XHP70 2nd generation, LED
- Instant turbo (double press power switch), instant low (triple press power switch), hide strobe (double press when it is at turbo output)
- Magnet at the tail cap to free your hands while working
- Longest runtime 50 hours at 30lumens
- 30LM-300LM-700LM-1500LM (press and hold the power switch, the output levels will cycle and release to get the one you need) and Turbo 3000lumens, strobe