IMALENT DX80 Flashlight– nicknamed “Dark End” – is a rechargeable LED flashlight with an intelligent design that focuses on maximum brightness and uptime for a variety of environments. Its 8 US CREE XHP70 second-generation LEDs have a maximum output of 32,000 lumens.
With its advanced circuit design, the OLED display can display output, voltage, and mode. This ease of use for outdoor activities will transform your world, allowing you to effectively plan and reduce the risk of running out of light in the dark.
- With 8 US CREE XHP70 second-generation LEDs, it has a lifetime of 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 32,000 lumens.
- The versatile OLED display shows various parameters and settings.
- The built-in battery pack includes eight 3000mAh high-discharge 18650 lithium-ion batteries.
- High efficiency constant current circuit maintains constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2m submersible)
- 1.5 meters impact resistance
- Tailstock function
- Dimensions: 213 mm (length) * 92 mm (head diameter) * 50 mm (body diameter)
- Net weight (including battery): 1204 grams